Get InvolvedInvolvement in student clubs and campus groups opens a new world of learning. Meet new people and develop leadership skills by getting involved on campus.
You'll be having too much fun to notice, but you'll also set yourself up for success. Research suggests that involved students tend to perform better academically and are more likely to graduate than their non-involved classmates.
Benefits of making a lasting impact
- Network with other students, faculty and staff
- Develop leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Gain you recognition on campus and the community
- Get the scoop on classes and professors
- Build lasting friendships
- Make a lasting impact on the campus and community